Monday 21 March 2016

March PPE: learner response tasks

learner response for question 4-



Which was your strongest question? Why did you do better in that particular question?

my strongest question was question 2 as we were discussing about media audiences and there are different aspects to talk about as considerably the question is asking for peoples views on disabilities


Which was your weakest question? Again, try and identify why this happened. Did you misinterpret the question? Did you run out of time?

I think my weakest question was question 4 as I didn't go into a specific amount of detail and I didn't link it to the question in the way in which I was supposed to. From my view I think I misinterpreted the question but I did.I feel I did rush the question as I don't feel I got the clear understanding of the question.


In the trailer I feel the use of the build up and preparation for the paralympic games are represented as much anticipated and international sporting event which is a in demand event. In contrast the use of build up and preparation for this games could link to the shots of the athletes training as intergalactic elites. By using these images, an alternative representation is also created of the Paralympics of it being exciting and a powerful event which defies the typical stereotypes of the Paralympics being not as competitive compared to the Olympics. Positive stereotypes are reinforced as the Paralympics are instead represented in a more positive light i.e. edgy and gritty with determined athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment